Due to the pandemic, the Linn-Mar Community School District is closed. Board meetings will be held via ZOOM online conference until further notice.
The next regular meeting of the Linn-Mar School Board will be held on Monday, June 8th at 7:00 PM via ZOOM online conference. Please note the work session will consist of tours of Hazel Point and Boulder Peak. The tours will begin at 5:00 PM at Hazel Point and then move onto Boulder Peak.
- An in-person meeting WILL NOT BE held at the Learning Resource Center.
- The public is invited to attend via ZOOM online conference only.
- Click here for instructions on downloading/joining LM School Board Zoom meetings
- Click here for a direct link to join the 7:00 PM ZOOM board meeting for Monday, June 8th. Connection information is also included in the agenda posted below.
- Public that attend the ZOOM board meeting can share verbal communications during the Audience Communications section of the agenda.
- Public who do not wish to attend the meeting via ZOOM can submit written communications for the Audience Communications via email to: JT Anderson, Board Secretary/Treasurer, at email@example.com by 5:00 PM on Monday, June 8, 2020. Please include your first/last name, contact information, and specify your submission is for Audience Communications.