Due to the pandemic, the Linn-Mar Community School District is closed through April 30th. Board meetings will be held via ZOOM online conference until further notice.
The Linn-Mar School Board will host a five minute meeting on Friday, April 10th at 8:00 AM to approve an amended resolution in response to the extended closure of the district through April 30, 2020.
The next regular meeting of the Linn-Mar School Board will be held on Monday, April 20th via ZOOM online conference.
- An in-person meeting WILL NOT BE held at the Learning Resource Center.
- The public is invited to attend via ZOOM online conference only.
- Click here for instructions on joining the ZOOM board meeting.
- A direct link to the meeting will be posted on Friday, April 17th.
- Public that attend the ZOOM board meeting can share verbal communications during the Audience Communications section of the agenda.
- Public who do not wish to attend the meeting via ZOOM can submit written communications for the Audience Communications via email to: JT Anderson, Board Secretary/Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM on Monday, April 20, 2020. Please include your first/last name, contact information, and specify your submission is for Audience Communications.