Due to COVID-19, the Linn-Mar Community School District board meetings are being held via ZOOM online conference until further notice.
The next regular meeting of the Linn-Mar School Board will be held on Monday, July 13th at 5:00 PM via ZOOM online conference. Please note the work session has been cancelled.
- An in-person meeting WILL NOT BE held at the Learning Resource Center.
- The public is invited to attend via ZOOM online conference only.
- Click here for instructions on downloading/joining LM School Board Zoom meetings
- Click here for a direct link to join the 5:00 PM ZOOM board meeting for Monday, July 13th.
- Public that attend the ZOOM board meeting can share verbal communications during the Audience Communications section of the agenda.
- Public who do not wish to attend the meeting via ZOOM can submit written communications for the Audience Communications via email to: JT Anderson, Board Secretary/Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM on Monday, July 13, 2020. Please include your first/last name, contact information, and specify your submission is for Audience Communications.