The Linn-Mar Board of Education meetings are held in the boardroom of the Learning Resource Center (2999 N 10th St, Marion).
If you plan on attending, please park in the lot at the north end of the building and enter through the door under the metal awning.
Once you have entered, the boardroom will be the first door on your left.
- Work sessions begin at 5:00 PM
- Regular meetings begin at 7:00 PM
If the agenda states "closed session" this means that the session is closed to the general public and is for board members only.
Click "Read More" for procedures for addressing the Board.
Remaining Community-Wide Events for 2016-17 School Year:
- April 8th: Coffee Conversation @ 8:30 AM at the High School Pride Rock Commons/North Door#3 (3111 N 10th St, Marion)
- May 4th: PTO Advisory @ 6:30 PM in the LRC boardroom
- May 5th: Lunchtime Learning @ noon in the LRC boardroom (Bring your brown bag lunch and enjoy)