The following vision, mission and belief statements govern all actions of the district:
VISION: Linn-Mar 2020: Spirit. Opportunity. Future.
MISSION STATEMENT: Inspire Learning. Unlock Potential. Empower Achievement.
- Effective teaching and meaningful learning are our highest priorities.
- Individuals are unique and learn at different rates in a variety of ways.
- Quality instructional programming requires a rigorous curriculum, effective teaching, and ongoing assessment.
- Our schools and facilities shall provide safe and engaging environments where civility is evident and individuality is respected.
- Students, staff, parents, and community members are partners and all have responsibility in the educational process.
- Meeting the learning needs of every student is an essential factor in their achievement.
- Staff make an essential difference in the lives of children, communities, and the larger context of the role that students will play as adults in the world.